$150.00 for the first session; usually 60-75 minutes
$100 per 45-50-minute session
I am on some insurance panels. Your insurance or employee benefit plan may cover all or part of my fee. Please call or check with your insurance to determine::
- If you have mental health or behavioral health coverage.
- If you have a deductible and if it applies.
- The number of outpatient counseling sessions per calendar year.
- The insurance coverage for each session.
- If authorization is required.
Reduced fee services are not available.
Cash or check or credit card (VISA, MasterCard) is accepted for payment and is required at time of service.
If you have mental health or behavioral health coverage you will be required to make your co-payment only, as long as your deductible (if your deductible applies to counseling) has been met.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session prior to your next scheduled appointment.
Questions? Please call me (559-731-6452) for further information.